Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top Ten Tech Tools for Elementary Teachers

Here is my list of the top ten tech tools for elementary teachers. I hope you'll have some time to check these out and see how useful they can be for you!

The tools:
1. Fuel the Brain: www.fuelthebrain.com
2. Thinkfinity: www.thinkfinity.org
3. Webtools4u2use: www.webtools4u2use.wikispaces.com
4. Classroom 2.0: www.classroom20.org
5. Class DOJO: www.classdojo.com
6. Pinterest: www.pinterest.com
6. Livebinders: www.livebinders.com
7. KidBlog: www.kidblog.org
8. Reading Rockets: www.readingrockets.org
9. Diigo: www.diigo.com
10. Edutecher: www.edutecher.net
Bonus: Mathlanding: www.mathlanding.org

As always, if I can be of help with you in learning these tools, setting something up for your classroom, or just supporting you, please let me know! It's what I'm here for!

No comments:

Post a Comment