Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LiveBinders, cont.

One of my favorite tools for sharing resources is LiveBinders - http://www.livebinders.com. It's free to create an account (although you can view other people's binders without having an account at all). I shared this one a while back while explaining how I set up links for fourth graders for their Inventions project.

Think of it as a virtual file folder - stored out on the web - and holding all of your great web links! I've used it when I want to provide resource links for students and I don't want them "searching" for information, but instead learning to read, review and take notes off of what I feel are the "best resources".

This is the ultimate in LiveBinders: a great storage area for all things iPad. You will want to check this one out as a fantastic all-purpose resource for anything related to iPads in Schools. It is awesome!
http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=26195

Adding new tabs in LiveBinders is as easy as can be - and you will find that you can use these for a multitude of resources. You will be the master of organization for those online resources! Try out LiveBinders today!



No comments:

Post a Comment